Amedisys Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
BATON ROUGE, La., April 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED), a leading provider of quality home health, hospice, personal care and high-acuity care, will report results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022, after the market closes on April 27, 2022. The Company will host an investor conference call to discuss these results at 11:00 a.m. ET on April 28, 2022.
To participate on the conference call, please call a few minutes before 11:00 a.m. ET to either (877) 524-8416 (toll-free) or (412) 902-1028 (toll). A replay of the call will be available through May 28, 2022, by dialing (877) 660-6853 (toll-free) or (201) 612-7415 (toll) and entering access ID 13729119.
A live webcast of the call will be accessible through the Company website on the Investor Relations section at https://investors.amedisys.com.
Amedisys, Inc. is a leading healthcare at home Company delivering personalized home health, hospice, personal care and high-acuity care services. Amedisys is focused on delivering the care that is best for our patients, whether that is home-based personal care; inpatient hospital, palliative, and skilled nursing facility (“SNF”) care in their homes; recovery and rehabilitation after an operation or injury; care focused on empowering them to manage a chronic disease; or hospice care at the end of life. More than 3,000 hospitals and 90,000 physicians nationwide have chosen Amedisys as a partner in post-acute care. Founded in 1982, headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA with an executive office in Nashville, TN, Amedisys is a publicly held company. With approximately 21,000 employees, in 549 care centers in 38 states and the District of Columbia, Amedisys is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care to the doorsteps of more than 445,000 patients in need every year, performing more than 11.5 million visits annually. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.amedisys.com.
|Nick Muscato||Kendra Kimmons|
|Amedisys, Inc.||Amedisys, Inc.|
|Investor Relations||Media Relations|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: Invitation to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- Option Care Health Completes Acquisition of Specialty Pharmacy Nursing Network Inc.
- LifeLabs' President & CEO shares stories from the frontlines of the pandemic in ‘Unprecedented: Canada’s Top CEOs on Leadership During COVID-19’
- Extendicare Announces Timing of 2022 First Quarter Results and Conference Call
- P3 Health Partners to Present Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
- Galectin Therapeutics Reports the Positive Outcome of the First Data and Safety Monitoring Board for NAVIGATE, its Seamless, Adaptive Phase 2b/3 Study of Belapectin in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis Caused by Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis