National Coffee Day: Coffee Lover? Coffee Can Stain Your Teeth – Doug Disraeli D.D.S. Says the Good News is Stains are Not Permanent
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In observance of National Coffee Day on September 29, 2022, Doug Disraeli D.D.S. offers tips to enjoy the deep staining but delicious coffee beverages that many love, with over 2.25 billion cups of coffee consumed each day.
To keep coffee-lovers' teeth staining to a minimum, Dr. Disraeli recommends following a few simple steps:
- The easiest way of prevention is to rinse your mouth out with water after having a cup of coffee.
- Flossing at least once a day should be done to help prevent staining.
- Get your teeth cleaned professionally at least twice a year or as often as your dentist recommends.
- Using a straw to drink coffee can significantly minimize the staining effects. Of course, this might work best during the summer months when ice coffee is a popular choice.
- Brushing your teeth regularly and thoroughly is still your best defense against preventing those unflattering coffee stains.
Dr. Disraeli, “Coffee lovers can keep those teeth white while still enjoying their favorite drink of the day.”
ABOUT DR. DOUG DISRAELI: Dr. Disraeli is a general and cosmetic dentist with a degree from the University of Southern California, one of the top dental schools in the world. In practice for over 40 years, he participates throughout the United States in continuing education dentistry courses and is a member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the San Diego County Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Pacific Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists. Dr. Disraeli has been awarded "Top San Diego Dentist" from 2008-present by fellow dental professionals in San Diego County. http://www.drdisraeli.com/Dr-Disraeli
ABOUT DOUG DISRAELI, D.D.S. DENTAL PRACTICE: Offering cosmetic dentistry, implant, restorative, and general dentistry throughout San Diego, Doug Disraeli, D.D.S. is committed to providing its patients with comfortable, efficient, and comprehensive dental care. Procedures offered include teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, cosmetic fillings, removable partial dentures, extractions, and periodontics. Doug Disraeli, D.D.S. is located in the Uptown San Diego, Hillcrest community at 3645 Fourth Avenue. http://drdisraeli.com https://www.facebook.com/dougdisraelidds https://www.instagram.com/dougdisraelidds/
ABOUT NATIONAL COFFEE DAY: Founded in Japan in 1983, National Coffee Day is celebrated globally to acknowledge fair trade of the resource and raise awareness for coffee farmers worldwide.
Media Contact – Elysse Acosta – [email protected] – 760-490-5810
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: Biocartis Announces Entry into Comprehensive Recapitalization Arrangements to Strengthen Cash Position and Support Growth
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: Biocartis Initiates Commercialization in Europe of SkylineDx’s Innovative Merlin™ Assay (CE-IVD) for Melanoma Patients
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: BIOCARTIS ANNOUNCES H1 2022 RESULTS