Option Care Health to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., May 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health Inc. (“Option Care Health”) (NASDAQ: OPCH), the nation’s largest independent national provider of home and alternate site infusion services, will participate in the following the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The William Blair 42nd Annual Growth Stock Conference, being held in Chicago, on Tuesday June 7, 2022, including a fireside chat presentation at 10:40am CT.
- The Jefferies Healthcare Conference, being held in New York, on Thursday, June 9, 2022, including a fireside chat presentation at 11:00am ET.
- The Goldman Sachs 43rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference, being held in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, including a fireside chat presentation at 1:20pm PT.
Webcast links and related presentation materials will be available online at https://investors.optioncarehealth.com.
About Option Care Health
Option Care Health is the nation’s largest independent provider of home and alternate site infusion services. With over 7,500 team members including more than 4,500 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is reimagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and team members. To learn more, please visit our website at OptionCareHealth.com.
For Investor Inquiries:
Mike Shapiro, Chief Financial Officer
Option Care Health
- MEDIROM Healthcare Technologies Inc. Receives Notification from Nasdaq Related to Delayed Filing of Annual Report
- Correction Notice to Press Release Announcing Financial Results For the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Corporate Update
- Omicron triples Canada’s COVID-19 infection count, study shows