Surgery Partners, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), is scheduled to meet with investors at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference, including a presentation on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 4:30p.m. (Eastern Time)
Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the event through the investor relations section of the company's website at www.surgerypartners.com. The replay will also be available on this same website for a limited time following the call.
To learn more about Surgery Partners, please visit the Company's website at www.surgerypartners.com. Surgery Partners uses its website as a channel of distribution for material Company information. Financial and other material information regarding Surgery Partners is routinely posted on the Company's website and is readily accessible.
About Surgery Partners
Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Surgery Partners is a leading healthcare services company with a differentiated outpatient delivery model focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of both patients and physicians. Founded in 2004, Surgery Partners is one of the largest and fastest growing surgical services businesses in the country, with more than 180 locations in 32 states, including ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices and urgent care facilities. For additional information, visit www.surgerypartners.com.
Surgery Partners Investor Relations
- Doug Disraeli D.D.S. Offers Teeth Tips for Your Selfie Smile in Time for National Selfie Day - June 21
- Allison Hull, D.O. with Florida Medical Clinic Helps Provide Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Special Needs Children
- OnKure Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in the Phase 1b/2 Nautilus Trial of OKI-179 in Combination with Binimetinib in Patients with Advanced NRAS-Mutated Melanoma
- Unity Care Announces Impressive Speaker Lineup for 3rd Annual Town Hall Focused on Improving Health Outcomes for Black and Latinx Youth
- RadNet, Inc. to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Global Healthcare Conference on June 8, 2022
- Bicycle Health Announces $50 Million Series B to Scale Virtual Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Model Nationwide