Surgery Partners, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., May 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), is scheduled to meet with investors at the following healthcare conferences:
Bank of America Securities 2022 Healthcare Conference
Presentation May 10, 2022, at 4:20 p.m. (Eastern Time)
2022 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
Presentation May 17, 2022, at 1:35 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the event through the investor relations section of the company's website at www.surgerypartners.com. The replay will also be available on this same website for a limited time following the call.
To learn more about Surgery Partners, please visit the Company's website at www.surgerypartners.com. Surgery Partners uses its website as a channel of distribution for material Company information. Financial and other material information regarding Surgery Partners is routinely posted on the Company's website and is readily accessible.
About Surgery Partners
Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Surgery Partners is a leading healthcare services company with a differentiated outpatient delivery model focused on providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of both patients and physicians. Founded in 2004, Surgery Partners is one of the largest and fastest growing surgical services businesses in the country, with more than 180 locations in 32 states, including ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, multi-specialty physician practices and urgent care facilities. For additional information, visit www.surgerypartners.com.
Surgery Partners Investor Relations
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: New Study Led by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (NY, US) Shows Idylla™ GeneFusion Assay Enables More Rapid Screening of Targetable Fusions Compared to Routine Methods
- New Approach for Nose Job Without Breaking Bones
- Pennant Announces First Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Call
- Amedisys Celebrates National Nurses Week
- RadNet, Inc. to Present at the Bank of America Securities 2022 Healthcare Conference on May 11th, 2022
- RadNet Reports First Quarter Financial Results with Record Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA(1) from Imaging Center Operations and Revises Upwards 2022 Financial Guidance Ranges