The Major And Minor Features Of Recumbent Bikes To Consider
You may not have enough time to hit the gym on a regular basis but have all the intent to lead a fit and healthy life. Well, the recumbent bike can come to your rescue as it has to millions of people out there.
If you go through the recumbent exercise bike reviews, you will come to know about all its major and minor parts, features and usefulness along with its cost efficiency. This will help you to choose the right brand and model for your fitness goals.
The useful features
The list of features that makes these bikes so useful and popular can be enumerated as follows:
- Data tracking: Specific models of recumbent bikes have computers that will display a wide range of useful information that will enable you to keep track of your progress and fitness levels. You will know about the time, distance and your calories goal and push you to higher goals when you want.
- Resistance adjustment: You can adjust the level of resistance in these recumbent bikes and even control pre-programmed workouts. Resistance is the most specific feature of the recumbent bikes. It will allow you to have a challenging yet achievable workout. When you control the pre-programmed workouts, you can even pair it with the heart-rate monitor to regulate your cardio exercise to dictate your target heart rate level.
- Downloadable data: There are a few models of recumbent bikes that have monitors with an ability to download the data of your workout to specific apps. This feature will help you to maintain a record your fitness progress.
- Speakers and fans: When you go through the best recumbent reviews you will even come to know that there are a few extra features in these exercise bicycles such as fans to cool you off. There are a few that have charging USB ports and speakers to plug in and listen to your favorite music while you work out.
- Flywheels: The heavy flywheels provide an experience like real cycling on the road. The momentum is controlled by three types of resistances such as direct, magnetic and fan resistance. Few even have perimeter-weighted flywheels to mimic the feeling of riding a cycle on the road.
- Seat: The adjustable seat position fore and aft will help you to get the bike fit you and not the other way around.
- Warranty: The frame and parts come with limited as well as unlimited warranty depending on the type of bike and manufacturer you choose.
All recumbent bikes come with a weight capacity that is good enough to accommodate users who weigh somewhere around 250 lbs. or 113 Kg in weight.
One of the most significant benefits of having a recumbent bike at home is that you will not need to spend on gym membership and gas as well.
These bikes provide intense yet low impact workout with lots of downward thrust to your legs causing a lot of stress on your ankles, knees, hips, and back. It is ideal for weight loss, flat stomach, and stronger abs.