Protein Packed Burgers: Delicious Recipe
Burgers are the ultimate ‘fakeaway’ meal. Just thinking about them makes people drool, but like a lot of tasty foods, they aren’t the healthiest of meals. In fact, when trying to eat healthier, many people assume burgers are a big no-no. However, this no longer has to be the case.
With Eatlean Cheese, you can cook up a protein-packed burger which is just as delicious as any ordinary burger.
Eatlean Cheese essentially offers a range of cheeses (who would’ve thought) from grated, to smoked, to spreadable to block. Their ingredients are all higher in protein and lower in fats, so you don’t have to feel guilty about adding a little extra cheese to your burgers. After all, why should you stop indulging on something that you enjoy so much?
Why should you eat more protein?
By eating more protein sources, your body can build up more muscle and maintain muscle growth as you go by. It helps with weight loss by boosting your metabolism, but more importantly, repairs and your muscle tissue. If you find yourself prone to injuries, it might be due to a lack of protein. While it might seem difficult to change your regime, it’s definitely worth it. If you are looking to get healthier and increase your protein intake, but still have major cravings for a delicious burger, then use the recipe below to learn how to make the ultimate protein-rich burger using Eatlean Cheese. We promise you won't taste the difference!
All you need for this recipe are these ingredients:
- 4 Buns
- Eatlean Cheese (slice up the block or sprinkle grated on top)
- 500g of British low fat Beef Steak Mince / or a veggie burger if you don’t eat meat
- Lettuce Leaves
- Red Onions
- Mixed Herbs
- Any toppings you like (these may include bacon, avocado, tomatoes etc)
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, chop up the onions and cook them until softened.
- In a bowl, grab the mince and mix it with the mixed herbs. Season the mixture while adding the cooked onions.
- If you’re a vegetarian, take your veggie burger and cook as instructed.
- Once the mixture is all done, shape it into 4 patties.
- Fry the burgers in the pan for a few minutes on each side.
- While the second side is cooking, add slices of or sprinkles of Eatlean Protein Cheese to let it melt on the patty.
- Meanwhile, cut and toast the buns as you please.
- Fill the buns with the burger and add the lettuce, along with any of your chosen toppings.
- Enjoy a yummy, protein-filled burger with friends and family!
And there you have it, a protein-packed burger which includes all the vital nutrients for your body to maintain a healthy balance. Protein is important in terms of boosting your metabolism, reducing cravings and, more importantly, repairing muscle tissue along with preventing any future injuries. It’s something everyone needs to include in their diet whether that’s by eating more meats or using alternative ingredients like Eatlean Protein Cheese.
If you’re looking to up your protein intake, but don’t want to stop eating the foods you truly love, thencthink about making more recipes with Eatlean. Their range offers high-quality ingredients which are all 100% natural. Nothing extra added, just made exactly the same way as standard cheddar. In fact, their cheddar cheese contains 45% more protein, 90% less fat and 55% fewer calories than regular store-bought cheddar – what more could you ask for? It gives you all the freedom without any of the guilt!